Your privacy is important to us. Our privacy statement explains what personal data Advidi collects from you, through our interactions with you and through our services, and how we use that data. The data will be well secured, and we will not share your personal data with third parties, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
Which data will be processed by Advidi
- When you create a client account through our website, we ask you to provide us with your personal details (first name, last name and a company name). We also ask for your email address and we collect your IP address. After your account is approved, we opt you in to our newsletters email list, such as: Advidi News, Dating, Health & Beauty, Mainstream and iGaming. If we notice that you haven’t open any newsletter from the aforementioned email lists within twelve (12) months, we shall delete your email address from that newsletter campaign and no longer send you those newsletters on such email address.
- When you register for an Advidi event, we collect personal data (first name, last name and email address). We use this data to inform you about important and/or relevant information about this specific event. The communication most of the time is in a form of an email. You may receive several emails around this event. After the event has taken place, we shall delete this data from our register.
- When you send us a contact request through our website, we collect personal data (first name, last name, email address). We use this data to contact you about your request. We shall not use this data afterwards and this data shall be deleted from our systems automatically at the end of each calendar year.
- If you opt in to receive our corporate newsletter through our website, we collect personal data (first name, last name, email address and IP address). If we notice that you haven’t open a newsletter within twelve (12) months, we shall delete your email address from that newsletter campaign and no longer send you those newsletters on such email address.
The purpose of processing data and the business of Advidi
Advidi collects data to operate effectively and provide you with the best services, which includes regular business operations and creating personalized marketing initiatives. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you create Advidi client account through our website, register for an Advidi event, contact us through our website or register for our corporate newsletter.
Advidi may also use the data to communicate with you, for example, to inform you about your account, security updates and product information. We use that data to send you our weekly newsletters which consist of the latest offers. We send no more than one (1) newsletter per week per vertical. In addition, we send occasional newsletters with industry news and company news, which we think may be relevant to you and your business. We shall not send more than four (4) of these industry news and company news newsletters per month.
If you opt in to receive our corporate newsletter through our website, we will send you occasional newsletters with industry updates and Advidi corporate news. We will not send more than 4 newsletters per month.
Finally, we use the data of contact requests to contact you about your request.
Way of processing
When you apply for a client account through our website, we collect that data at the background of our website (WordPress). The data is automatically transferred to our CRM system Zoho and our Tracking System Cake.
Provision to third parties
Your data will not be provided to other third parties, unless we are required to do so by law.
Your rights (modify, unsubscribe or to be forgotten)
- You can modify your personal data used for the newsletters by clicking the link ‘Modify details’ which can be found at the bottom of each newsletter that we send you.
- If you want to unsubscribe from any of these lists, you can find the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any of the newsletters that we send you. There you can see all the email lists on which your data is saved, and you can unsubscribe from several or all email lists at once.
- You have the right to have your personal data erased if the personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose which Advidi originally collected or processed it for or you object to that processing (the so-called right to be forgotten). You can make this suggest by sending us a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll respond to this request within 48 hours (working days) and make sure that all stored personal data about you is erased from all our systems.
Advidi has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures tot protect your personal data against loss or any form of unlawful processing.
Last update: 24.05.2018